My last game of table tennis in city meet competition was held in Congressional Integrated High School. First day, the venue of the competition opens at Dasmariiñas Integrated High School. A lot happened that day just as every participating school in the game was known. Day two, this is the day on which all the participants will fight and I played last because the position of my game was Single D because the first fight was always for players with the position of Single A. And the time came when I was playing, I was nervous going to the table where I was playing and praying to the Lord Jesus that I would win the game but unfortunately I was defeated by the enemy because I was not well trained in how to fight her pips rubber on the racket. In my second game I won because thank god we had the same use of rubber on the racket and I practiced how to fight with that rubber. In my third game I won again but in my fourth game I didn't expect that to be my last game of city meet competition, because the rule of the game is when you lose two, your game is over.

galing!!!
TumugonBurahinthis was also my sports since i was elementary,, btw congrats and i know u did your best, continue playing!!
TumugonBurahinThanks for the info you gave about your last city meet and your sport badminton
TumugonBurahingreat content!
TumugonBurahinWow nice blog! Will wait for your next post! :)
TumugonBurahinsuch a nice!
TumugonBurahinNice
TumugonBurahinKeep it up.just continue blogging!!
TumugonBurahinlove it! <3
TumugonBurahinwow :)
TumugonBurahin